Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's in my purse...

I am a purse addict. I have so many and I'm always on the look out for more. This purse I got at Ross forevs ago and it's one of my top 5! It's big and holds tons of stuff because I always carry more than I should with me at all times. I don't understand women who have small purses or worst of all NO purse! How does one function?
So this is what I carry around with me all day everyday.
My lil' blue and pink bag that stores all sorts of lady products, not pictured, and these goodies!
-Advil
-Sun Breeze (cures headaches, nausea and stuffy noses!)
-Campho
-Burts Bees chapstick
-3 pink lipgloss/lipstick
-Nail clippers
-Tweezers
-Pen
-Nail file
-Germ X
-Tidy Towel
-Tissues
-Cell Phone!
-Wallet
-Checkbook/receipt holder
-Sunglasses
-Lotion
-Day Planner
-A book!!! I always have one with me!
-Camera (not pictured...wonder why?)

Today was pretty boring! I did howevs enjoy a 3 Musketeers bar and did some yoga! I'm also in the process of reorganizing all my photo albums. Yes a large task that I'm not quite sure I really thought through but I'm glad I'm doing it. I have tons of pictures that are so lame I wonder why I kept them. I got a lot done last night and am hoping to finish up tonight. I love cleaning and reorganizing! It's fun and relaxing to me. I'm glad tomarrow is Friday! I have so much to do this weekend! I hope there's enough time for all my projects! One major project is moving my stuff out of my old place! I have WAY tooooooo much stuff. Guess now is the time to get rid of it! Haha! We shall see. Have a pleasant and delightful Thursday!

Loves& Blessings,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment