Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Weekend...

This past weekend was so much fun! I'm glad I got to have some fun with friends and shop like a mad woman! Saturday Talia, our dear friends Jon & Holly and their daughter Rachel and I went out and about in Medford! First we dropped off Jon so the ladies could go have fun! We went to Goodwill where Talia bought more shorts than any one person needs! I of course in my nerdyness got books and an Owl vase! I love my Owl vase very much! Then we picked Jon up again and headed for the mall. Such a bad idea in hindsight, well for my checking account, but such a good idea for my wardrobe. Let me just say some serious damage was done! We all split up once we got there and I headed for Icing where I got 2 fabulous headpieces. One being the picture above! Hehe! Then on to Hot Topic to buy some new nose rings. But my favorite was Motherhood Maturnity! Jackpot!!! I got 2 sweaters, 2 shirts and a dress! I love that store because I have huge boobs and nothing ever fits over these suckers! But pregnant mom clothes do fit over the ladies! After our shoppingfest we headed back to GP where Tal and I met up with our friend Megan for sushi. I was the only one who had sushi but it was fun having girl time! After dinner we headed to a play that a few of our small group girls were in. It had a 40's theme and I loved all the music! I always tell people I was born in the wrong era! I would have loved to live back then with all the music and fashion! Ahh! Anywhoo...after the play I headed home and to bed!
Sunday I had small group time with my wonderful small group girlies! I had the great opportunity to speak at Midway our junior high service. I spoke on surrender and sacrifice. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. Since Jon and Holls were leaving later that day we met up at Taco Bell and talked and hung out! Then I had worship practice for Immerse our college aged service. Which rocked! I'm not gonna lie we kicked it! I just love Sundays! As busy as they are I do love having a whole day dedicated to relationships that center on Christ! It's refreshing and it always makes me excited for the next Sunday! It was a good weekend!
Jon & Holls!

Talia, Me and Megan at the play!

On Friday my students made me try this! Still really not sure what to think!

Loves& Blessings,
Kansy





No comments:

Post a Comment