Saturday, April 24, 2010

Days are starting to blur...

Trevor had his little show at a local coffee shop and did so well! Talia and I of course sang harmony as we sat at the front table watching and cheering. Haha! We had dinner at Blondie's and dessert at G Street Bar and Grill. As we enjoyed our dessert we also got to enjoy the dancing of some older women who were putting out the vibe. If you know what I mean? It was SOOOO funny. I was dying laughing. On stage was the greatest mullet of all time! It was a seriously awesome sight!!! Gotta love GP!
Bestie Tali-T!
My Bestie is just so stinking cute!

My outfit yesterday.
Today I got to do 3 of my small group girlies hair. Gabrielle was very vintage inspired. Ashley was very bird's nest inspired and Lauren was very Dancing with the Stars. It was fun! I'll have pictures up later. It makes me excited that soon I will be doing that for a living!!! This summer I'm moving to Salem, OR to go to Beauty School and I can't wait! I've been wanting to do hair for such a long time and now it's finally happening. Yay for me! Tonight after church, Tali, some friends and I are going to hang out. Not really sure what we are doing but it should be entertaining. Have a wonderful Saturday!!! Enjoy the sun!
Loves& Blessings,
K




No comments:

Post a Comment