Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday...

This morning I drank my delicious Dutch Bros. Iced Kicker on my way to work and rocked out to Justin Timberlake's Future Sex Love Sounds. A cd that I forget how much I love until I play it.
It was a typical school day. Kids were crazy and wound up because it's their last day before the weekend. Found out I don't have to work Monday but I get the joy of taking some test this next week for the school district! So looking forward to that...NOT! But hey, maybs I'll leave a little smarter or without a job who can say? Tonight Talia and I are going to have Bestie dinner somewhere and then go see my friend Trevor, her brother, play at a coffeeshop. It's always fun to scream and yell and make him feel awkward! Haha! It should be a good night and a fun show.
Any plans for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment