Sunday, April 25, 2010

Questions...

Here's a little insight into me...

1. When do you feel happiest?
When I've had some good Jesus time. Also anytime I'm with my nephew...instant happiness.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
I read my Bible, workout with my Madre, laugh and attempt healthy food.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
A little bit of both. If I want something bad enough I'll make it happen.

4. What do you do for fun?
Laugh, read, watch movies, game nights and drive around town listening to good jams with the top down.

5. What intimidates you?
Uh...not much.

6. What is something you're proud of?
How far I've come. To think of where I was 5 years ago and who I am today! Wow! What a work the Lord has done. I'm proud to say I love my family and I love spending time with them.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________
...say never because I always end up doing it!

8. Favorite vacation spot.
Hawaii was awesome but I love Cabo San Lucas!!!

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10)
9! It was a really good day!

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________
...that my name was almost Cinnamon and I hate hearing people eat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment