Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Bestie Shvitz...

I mean how are we still single with pictures like these?
To Shvitz in honor of her coming home to GP this weekend!
This is my Bestie Aly! She is smart, beautiful and funny!
Things the BESTIE likes: family, bunko, reality tv, reading, sports, math, Twilight, One Tree Hill, Missions trips, Glee, roadtrips, Jesus, Apples to Apples, a reason to get dolled up, food, celebrity gossip and laughing.
We laugh all the time. We met almost 2 years ago and it was an instant friendship. So crazy to me how that works! I love her so much and am so proud of her. She is going to school to be a junior high Math teacher...God bless her! This summer I am moving up to the Salem area where we will be roomies! I'm so excited!!!


This was a Rockband party we were Foxy Roxy and Hottie with a Body!

Did I mention she is the one who got me hooked on Twilight?! It is her I blame for my love/lust relationship with a teenage vampire.
Aly you are one of the best people I know and I am so happy that we met and that we get to do life together. I know we talk all the time about how crazy it is that we are so much alike and understand eachother so well, but I still can't wrap my mind around it! I love you so much!
All the memories we've made and will continue to make I will treasure forevs!
Totes Loves Bestie!!!!
Loves& Blessings,
Brooklyn




No comments:

Post a Comment