Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's About Time...

So last night I decided it was time to go through the makeup drawers, yes plural, and purge it of old makeup and stuff I never wear. To my suprise and delight I found 2 of the most discusting colors of lipstick! Dark purple and dark brown! Why I had these colors after so many years I do not know! But I had to try them on one last time before they were thrown away! I was laughing remembering how I used to love to put on different colors of lipstick and kiss my notebook paper! Anyone else do that? Just me?

Well after I went through each drawer and threw away the old and reorganized all my treasures I was left with a new makeup container and actually found some makeup I had thought was missing! When your a makeup whore like I am it makes me feel so much better and productive! It made me want to go through everything and throw things out and reorganize! I know I have a cleaning sickness because none of my friends like cleaning as much as I do! Thanks MOM! But I am delighted to have made a small accomplishment in my small little world!



Loves& Blessings,
Kels




No comments:

Post a Comment