Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today...

Today was such a beautiful day! It was sunny and clear blue sky! Much needed after all the rain we've been having. I listened to the sweet sounds of Jeremy Larson as I drove home with the windows down! I decided with the beautiful day should come a mini-photo shoot! So here are a few shots! Oh and I dyed my hair RED! I love it! I'm such a fan! I got to meet up with one of my lovely friends Jill! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet! We talked and laughed and she gave me the most BEAUTIFUL painting ever!!! I can't wait to get it framed! All in all this was a fantastic Thursday! Tonight Talia's having a game night and we shall play all sorts of games like Apples to Apples, Celebrity, Nertz and Mad Gab! We always have so much fun! I'm not gonna lie I have such awesome friends! We laugh like it's our jobs and I'm so thankful! Yay!!!
My BEAUTIFUL art by my talented and beautiful friend Jill! Thank You Jilly!
Loves& Blessings,
Kansy



No comments:

Post a Comment