Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My hair...

has been Blue...
Blonde with blue...
Bleach Blonde...
Black...
and Reddish/Brown.
In just 20 days I will be moving to Independence, Oregon! I am sooo excited I could burst open and confetti would cover the streets of this small town! In processing the fact that I have only 20 days I've realized I have the fun task of determining who I want to be! Which means I can do whatever I want to my hair and no one will know that it hasn't been that way for years! Unless they look at my Facebook...but anywho! Not only hair but who I want people to see me as! I can be a new person! The freedom in letting go of the past and moving on to a new and shiny and bright future is scary yet so exciting! I'm still processing what this will look like and what things I might want to change! However I will always be 100% myself because, well, I don't know how not to be! So cheers to new things and fun changes!!!
NOW which hair color do I want?
Have you ever moved and decided to change something about you or your lifestyle?





No comments:

Post a Comment