Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two of my favorite people...

My older sister April is in town for the weekend and I am so excited!!! I miss her so much! It's been a non-stop laughfest since she came and I am so thankful that she's here!
My precious nephew Austin, my brothers son, is with us for 2 weeks!!! He's 4 now and he just keeps getting bigger and bigger and he is such a ham! At dinner tonight he looked at my sister and said, "Your creeping me out!" We died laughing! I really do wonder how I will ever love my own children because he is the most wonderful, special and cutest kid on planet earth...excuse the gushing! I love him so much and am proud to share a birthday with the booger!

Last night my friend Rachel and I went to a concert, which I will post in the next few days!Tomarrow Willma and I will be floating down the river...yet again! So much fun and it's FREE!
I love free fun! This summer has been one of the best! It only gets better!!! Thursday WIllma and I go in for some tattoos! I'm so excited and nervous as it will be my first color tattoo. Oh and pleanty of pictures will be up for that one!!!

Loves& Blessings,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment