Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lessons I'm learning...

Since I've turned 25 I've decided to finally become the person I want to be. Sounds crazy and a little strange huh? However, I'm totes magotes doing it! I want to be me 100% no matter what! Even if people don't like it or agree with it. I don't want to live my life based on other's opinions of me.
I'm sick of feeling like I need to apologize for the choices I've made or the ones I'm making now! For example...I have tattoos and I love them! For me it is a way to express myself and I think they are beautiful! But I always feel like I should not like them because some person chooses to make a comment like, "Why did you do that to yourself?" or "You know that doesn't come off right?" Really? It doesn't!? I'm in totes shock! Duh I know that!!! It never fails anytime a rude comment like that is made about me or even to me, I allow it to have an affect on me! Why? Why should I care what anyone thinks of me? It's so rediculous! Right?!!
I'm proud of who I am and the choices I make! If getting a tattoo is the "worst" thing I can do then life is pretty gosh darn good. I love who I am and I'm so over apologizing for being who God created me to be!
Yeah, I think differently then some people and I dress boldly! But that's me being true to myself! True to who God created me to be! I know that He has given me the attitude and personality I have because there are people that I can reach! Just like God created my Besties who think and dress differently from me and it's so they can reach people! Why do we judge people for not being like us instead of celebrating all the wonderful and beautiful differences we have!? Why? Why?
Doesn't it all seem stupid and a waste of time?! I'd rather enjoy my life and laugh! I want to surround myself with people I love and who love me. To laugh more than I already do! To love people and tell them so! I only have one shot at this life and I want to live it to the fullest! Not how others think I should live, but how God has asked me to live and how He wants me to!
So YAY life! YAY family and friends! And most important YAY God who loves me unconditionally and delights in me and who I cannot imagine my life without!!!!!
Loves& Blessings,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment