Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back to the 50's car show...

So tonight in the lovely downtown of Grants Pass we had our annual 50's car show. Basically the town shuts down on 6th and 7th street, our two main streets, and they just make circles for hours. It's really fun and the whole town pretty much shows up! It was my first year going and I loved it! The Bel-Air is my new dream car and I am in love! I only took a few pictures of the family. It was so fun! I love living in a small town where things like this are such big deals.
My cousin Christian and my nephew Austin.
My beautiful sister!!!!! We took some realy funny pictures on my phone. I will post soon. Oh and my tattoo is beautiful! But it is gnarly right now because of how much color he had to do in a few spots so when it heals and doesn't look quite like leprosy then I will post pics.
Loves& Blessings,
Kels



No comments:

Post a Comment