Monday, July 26, 2010

Boys Like Girls & The Swell Season...

I'm not a huge concert goer but I do enjoy a good show now and then. In the past week I've gone to 2 shows! I went with my friend Rachel and her sister and her sister's bestie to Boys Like Girls. They were pretty good! I didn't know any of their songs but it was fun people watching and seeing the same outfit on every girl there! haha! Loved it!!!

The lead singer was a cutie and I'm goo when it comes to guys with tattoos!
Rachel and I were pretty excited to be there!!!
I also went to The Swell Season at Britt with my friend Jolie! It was the bestest birthday gift ever!!! They are an amazing band and if you ever get the chance to see them do! I also got to meet Chelsea of Seablanket.com, a blog I LOVE and that was so exciting for me seeing as I live in GP and it's not often that I meet the people of the few blogs I do read!!!
I recently saw Court Yard Hounds too and they were really good! I think the next concert I really want to see is Lady Gaga just for the pure insanity that she is, you know it would be an entertaining show!
What concert do you really want to see?
Loves& Blessings,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment