Monday, June 28, 2010

Being 25...

Has been awesome! I was nervous at first but now it doesn't seem so weird anymore. For my 25th Birthday I had a Peter Pan theme party, dyed my hair PINK and got my Monroe pierced. Then dyed my hair back to normal and went on a cruise to the Caribbean! SO MUCH FUN! Plus Wilms and I made lots of friends!

Today I unpacked all my clothes and fun little things that I bought and did massive ammounts of laundry and cleaned out 7 bags worth of clothes and shoes! It was hard work but now they all live at the Gospel Rescue Mission and it's for a good cause! I washed my car Rosemary and now she is all sparkly and bug free! It's been a busy day but I feel very productive! It was such a beautiful day outside and opening up the shades and having all the pretty light come into the room today was so peaceful! I sound like a crazy but it was something simple that made my day! I still have lots to do today so now off to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment