Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This past weekend I had the delight of going home to Grants Pass and spend some quality time with my family. My Sister, her friend Joshua and I road tripped it to GP on Friday. Saturday was spent at Boatnik, a parade down the middle of the town and literally the entire town shuts down for this thing. That night my Parental Units hosted a game night. It was a blast, as it always is. Sunday my parents, sister, Joshua, my Aunt Debby and our cousin Joy went on the jetboats. It was so beautiful and sunny. I even became a darker shade of white. Monday my Mom, Dad and I went on a special roadtrip which I will talk about later.

All in all it was a wonderful weekend and I am so very thankful I got to go. The only downside is I get so homesick when I leave. Yep I even cried!!! I'm becoming such a sap th older I get.

Well back to the grind.

Loves& Blessings,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment