Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A cleaner closet...

I actually did it! I went through every clothing item I owned and tried it on and discarded so many! This is a pile of them displayed for all to see! I know it's kinda small but I'm so proud of myself because I am such a clothes hog! I never get rid of anything because "hey I might wear that someday!" You never know. It felt so nice when I was done and then I reorganized my room a little. I love to clean it's de-stressing to me. One of my goals was and is to get rid of things I don't need or use anymore and I did! Yay! I mean there's still tons of other crap that I need to toss but it's a start. I think it's funny how much stuff one person can have! I mean I boxed so much stuff when I had to move back home and I still have more stuff to box up! Ahh it never ends!
What's one of your goals for 2010?
I have a few more but I'll blog about it later!

Loves& Blessings,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment